Hi! I’m Briana, the Founder & Creator of Startup Noire. A huge Jay Z fan and a huger nerd, I spend a decent chunk of my waking hours on the computer. After years of managing the branding, marketing, and websites of numerous companies and brands, I wanted to share all the things I’ve learned about starting and growing businesses online.
A little professional background bullets:
- I’m currently an account manager for businesses’ SEM/PPC campaigns (aka I get paid to make the ads you probably click on).
- I previously did work as a website designer and social media manager (aka I got paid to be on Facebook all day, WordPress too).
- I eat, sleep, and breathe (almost) all things digital.
- I’m in love with analytics & Excel.
A few personal nuggets:
- I will out-whistle you. Don’t hurt yourself.
- I ask for extra pickles on everything. Ev.ery.thing.
- I’m a book addict. But I figure, there could be worse vices.
- “Shenanigans” & “janky” are my favorite words of choice.
Ultimately, I want to share everything I know with as many people as I can. Is that too much to ask?