Hi! I’m Briana, the Founder & Creator of Startup Noire. A huge Jay Z fan and a huger nerd, I spend a decent chunk of my waking hours in front of a screen or nose-deep in a book. Growing up, I was always the go-to person for friends who needed direction or instruction. From words of encouragement to a complete career roadmap, I’ve used my gifts of planning and researching to light the way for my girls to be successful.
A few professional background bullets:
- Corporate Me: I’m a PPC Campaign Manager at a marketing company in Dallas, Texas
- Startup Me: Along with Startup Noire, I am the founder of Doux Better, a creative studio that designs customer-centric digital products and experiences
- Creative Me: I’m the creator of Pin Living Color, an online gift shop celebrating black pop culture from the 90s and neighboring decades
A few personal nuggets:
- I’m a book addict, but I figure there could be worse vices.
- I have several catchphrases, but you’ll have to stick around to figure them out.
- I gave Jesus a middle name. It’s (not) a long story. I just felt like it was needed.
You can learn more about me by visiting my online HQ.