Hi! I’m Briana, the Founder & Creator of Startup Noire. A huge Jay Z fan and a huger nerd, I spend a decent chunk of my waking hours on the computer. After years of managing the branding, marketing, and websites of numerous companies and brands, I wanted to share all the things I’ve learned about starting and growing businesses online.
A little professional background bullets:
- I do have a 9 to 6. I’m a PPC Campaign Manager.
- I’m a witty wordsmith and a design disciple. But it’s my empathic abilities that make me a Customer Experience expert.
- If I don’t know something, I will read and research it until I can teach it.
A few personal nuggets:
- As you may have guessed from above, I’m a book addict. But I figure, there could be worse vices.
- I have several catch phrases, but you’ll have to stick around to figure them out.
- I gave Jesus a middle name. It’s (not) a long story. Just felt like it was needed.
The more I learn, the more I share. My mission is to help as many entrepreneurs as possible.