Allow me to reintroduce myself. Formalities: My name is Briana and I’m a Branding & Marketing Specialist. I am the founder of Startup Noire, a digital marketing and branding studio that helps entrepreneurs start and grow profitable online businesses.
Who Is This Chick?
Back to the informal, where I truly live.
Again, my name is Briana (bree-AH-nuh, thanks for asking). I was born and raised in beautiful, sunny Los Angeles, California. I am currently residing in disrespectfully hot (or cold) Dallas, Texas. How about a bit of Snapple facts (remember those?):
- I taught myself HTML and built my first website at 9 years old. #WhatASummer
- I read 135 books in 2013. It was lit (get it?)
- I know, and recite, all the words to Charlie Brown Christmas. This ain’t a game.
- I have an unhealthy love for parenthesis (don’t tell my English teachers), and absolutely loathe ellipses…Spit it out! Please 🙂
What Do I Do?
*Stevie Wonder voice*
After more than 10 years working with large and small businesses, I realized just how much effort it took entrepreneurs to sell their product or service AND worry about marketing, branding, and technology. The juggling act was getting old, so I decided to step in.
If your gift is creating amazing products or providing a kick-ass service, you shouldn’t have to also be tasked with the branding and marketing behind it. I’m here to work my magic on the digital side, so you can do your thing and work yours!
Startup Noire takes online businesses from 0 to 100 real quick, assisting with:
- Brand Identity & Positioning
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Customer Experience Design
- Marketing & Sales Systems and Processes
Sounds legit, right?
“So… can we work together?”
First off, I caught that “…” but I’ma let you slide.
We’ll have a great time together if you are:
- Building a business for more than just the moolah. You want it to go places, do things, and most importantly, help people.
- Open to changing your mindset and/or your habits.
- A hard worker. I know everybody puts that on their resume, but you gotta really be ready to work.
We’ll probably end up subliminally tweeting each other if you are:
- In business strictly for the funds. You’ll get on my nerves. #SorryNotSorry
- Extremely defensive if someone calls you out on your bull, your fears, and your self-sabotage. I’ll get on your nerves.
- Unable to do the work, for whatever reason.* (This won’t make me subtweet you, because I know how it feels to NOT be ready. But if I sense that, we’ll have to press pause on this situationship.)